Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28

Is there someone you know who is in need?  Don't forget.


I have mentioned this in previous posts but my grandfather died last month.  I know my grandmother is having a really difficult time with it.  I am going to write her a letter today to remind that if she needs to talk, I am here.  I think it is really important not to forget about others especially during this time of year.
AMANDA

That is such a sweet idea, Amanda. I keep in contact with all of my close friends and relatives, so I probably won't write any letters today. My friends and I usually call each other right away when something big happens, but I will make an extra effort to let them know that I am here for them at all times.

Here are a few quotes I came across recently and wanted to share:

Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than those who are most constant. -Bob Dylan

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. -Dr. Wayne Dyer

The second quote, I thought, really captures one of the goals of this blog. It is all about changing the way we percieve things to live a more positive life.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment