Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29

Make a list of 25 joyful feelings, items, or activities.

Oops.  I accidentally skipped this one a couple of days ago and only just realized it now.  Let's repair the damage with...
MY LIST
1. Reading
2. Watching movies
3. Listening to music
4. Writing
5. Seeing my friends and family
6. My chinchilla
7. Goat cheese (this deserves a place; I don't care what anyone says:))
8. Soda
9. Cake
10. St. James Park
11. Waking up on a weekend
12. Ewan McGregor
13. Opening a new book
14.When a movie starts and all the production companies are shown
15. Taking a walk in the night
16. The start of a weekend
17. Walking into a book store
18. The Beatles
19. Watching Seinfeld, Friends, or Family Guy
20. Meeting a funny, intelligent guy
21. Eating chocolate
22. Reaching a landmark in my 1001 journeys
23. Laughing
24. A pub in England
25. Capri, Italy

Wow, 25 is a lot.
AMANDA

Okay, I am going to make my list without looking at Amandas, so if there are repeats, please don't judge. :)
1. Being with my friends
2. Being with my boyfriend
3. Being with my family
4. Being around animals
5. Singing
6. Laughing/smiling
7. Standing outside in the rain
8. Music
9. Walking on the beach at night
10. A certain necklace that was given to me by someone very special
11. My blanket I've had since I was born
12. Going to museums
13. Hanging out at a library
14. Being honest
15. Shopping!
16. Reading
17. Sleeping in
18. Flemish Giant Rabbits (they exist! Look them up!)
19. Watching movies
20. Holding hands
21. Listening to rain
22. Desserts/sweets
23. Ewan McGregor's smile (as previously featured on this blog)
24. A nice, hot cup of tea
25. Traveling

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment