Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24

Find something to anticipate.  It can be mundane or simple.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I know what I am looking forward to: Christmas tomorrow!  My family is not religious but we do enjoy Christmas.  I am excited to eat indecent amounts of chocolate, see my family, and give and receive presents.  If you don't celebrate Christmas, I think you can still follow the latter part of the advice.  I look forward to writing these posts or watching movies.  Though these tasks may seem mundane, I have a lot of fun with them and look forward to them often.
AMANDA

I know it may sound really cliche, but I like to give gifts more than I like to recieve them. I think I chose some very good gifts this year, and I cannot wait to see everyone's faces when they open my presents! I love spending time with my family, because we always have such a fun time every time we are together. I know I will be laughing a lot tomorrow. When it isn't the holiday season, I look forward to listening to great music and spending time with my friends. Another one of my favorite things to do is go to an art museum. I can spend hours wandering through the long hallways, and I find it very theraputic. It removes me from the stress of my every day life and clears my mind. If you celebrate, enjoy your Christmas!!!

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment