Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8

Shopping is not for the weak.

I absolutely hate shopping (I hope that doesn't make me weak!).  It is boring, tiring, and just altogether the worst.  I try to avoid it at all costs.  When I have to, I complain the entire time and demand candy (I can be a real treat).  I never understood how anyone could like it; it is mindless and frustrating.  It is a necessary evil, though, especially during the holiday season.  I like to go out to lunch or shop for books in between expeditions to make it easier on myself.  I would recommend the same but usually females enjoy the activity.  Suit yourselves!
AMANDA

I love shopping! Haha. If shopping equals strength, then I am quite a strong woman. This year, though, I am very short on time as far as Christmas shopping goes. My strategy is to online shop when I have the time. Perhaps if I order everything on Amazon.com, everything will come at the same time. If you are heading out to brave the crowds this holiday season, try to choose less busy times to go to the stores. Also, have a game plan in mind before you go. Make a list (as we said a few days ago) so you are focused and don't leave anything out.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment