Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 16

Get silly.


My sister, my mom, and I get very silly together.  We laugh, we dance, we imitate funny moments, and we have fun.  I think this is very important.  I read a quote once that said "Life is not about weathering the storms, but learning to dance in the rain."  If you are serious all the time, you are going to have a hard time getting through tough times in your life.  My solution for seriousness?  30 Rock and Spongebob.
AMANDA


I am in love with that quote, Amanda! I have been so stressed out about this overwhelming amount of work lately  that I haven't let myself get silly. It is a little late to let loose right now, but tomorrow I will make it a point to have some serious fun. Saturday was a really good day for us. (Us meaning Amanda and I.) We had a movie night with our friend Mara and Amanda's sister, Rachel. We laughed so much and so hard that night. I am so glad I have a group of friends who aren't afraid to look a little silly and get crazy. I second Amanda's seriousness solutions. And I add to that list The Office.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment