Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 11

Forgive strangers who may be slightly rude to you.


I headbutted two different people last week.  On both occasions, I wheeled around and found really tall men standing behind and I totally whammed them. I would hope that these guys don't think I am a total psycho.  On the other hand, sometimes if someone accidentally slams a door in my face they are on my hit list for eternity.  I should try to me more forgiving.  Tis the season.
AMANDA
In the spirit of niceness, here is a link to a really cool song.  Click here.


I think today's message is one of my favorites so far. I used to let the smallest rude thing fill my day with negativity. I am learning to let go of these things with time. Letting strangers get you down is no way to go through life. Just because someone else is having a bad day does not mean that they have the right or the ability to ruin your day, too. Trust me, it will take some time, but do your best to keep a positive state of mind throughout your day. So many aspects of your life will improve.

xx Brie



No comments:

Post a Comment