Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20

Change for the better even if you are scared of the unknown.


I tried really hard to think of a recent example from my life to write about in this post but I came up with nothing.  I am feeling really sick right now so my headquarters may become my bed.  The nice thing about being sick is you can blame your illness for saying really stupid things (like pronouncing "blotchy" like "blouchy") or not thinking of any examples for your blog post.  Good night and good luck.
AMANDA

Something that has changed in my life recently is that I am in a new relationship. Now, I know new relationships are exciting and all that jazz, but I was/am a little nervous, too. I know that getting to know new people helps us grow as individuals and that relationships are good things. You never know what is going to happen when you become involved with someone else. Sometimes being involved with another person changes you for the better, and sometimes it changes you for the worse. All in all, though, I think it is worth it to take the chance. You might get more than you had ever hoped for.

xx Brie

P.S. I hope you feel better, Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment